Sunday, August 3, 2014

Fabulous Freebies: Back to School Freebies

http://educatorslife.blogspot.com/2014/08/back-to-school-series-part-3-share.html


For this edition of Fabulous Freebies, I want to recommend John Hughes linky party. This weekend he hosted a link up for lots of TPT sellers to link up their back to school freebies. I linked up my Zoo Animal Math Game since games are great for back to school time. There are more than 80 freebies for back to school there so I'm sure you can find what you need!

Also, below that linky is a second linky with links to TPT sellers most wish listed products. There are a ton of great products there with great reviews. I posted my 50 Fast Finisher Art Activities which is my most wish listed item. Now is a great time to check those out before the big TPT sale begins tomorrow!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...