Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A Virtual Tour of Chichen Itza




About five years ago I took a much anticipated vacation to see the Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza.  I had seen the Aztec center of Tenochtitlan several years before, and this completed my tour of Mexico's most significant ancient American sites.  Despite the heat, it was awesome.

I translated the pictures I took and information I learned into a powerpoint to share with my Spanish class.  I uploaded my lesson to TeachersPayTeachers as two separate files.  I uploaded the ppt as one and another file with the ppt + worksheet.  They are priced at $4 and $5 respectively.

Check it out today!  Or wait until tomorrow when this and everything else in my store is 20%.  The sale goes from May 6-7 in honor of Teacher Appreciation week.

1 comment:

  1. Online Assignment Help is the effective source of getting experts’ help for writing academic papers. By using assignment help services, students can complete their assignment on time. If you are stuck with your economics assignment and then you can opt for our economics assignment help. For more info please visit our website: https://fullassignment.com/
    or reach out us on WhatsApp - (+1) 669-271-4848

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...